For Us, It's A Mission At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people.
If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
Here's how this role will help
1. Participate in meetings and supports the documentation of meeting minutes (key discussion points, action items, issues, risks and decisions).
2. Coordinate the needs of functional departments and establish priorities for MES user requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
3. Document process flows using Visio, develop project presentation documentation and update project archives based on meetings and discussions.
4. Work with Cross-functional teams including Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehouse, and other Supply Chain Management teams during process workshops, solution design, Business Acceptance Testing, Training and Post Go Live support activities.
5. Support the execution of the project plans as required by the MES Project Lead.
6. Design and develop MES recipes, workflows, equipment, Master Data and electronic batch records to meet the requirements of the Business, specifically manufacturing and QA.
7. Proactively support the resolution and closure of project related action items, risks, issues and key decisions.
8. Provide scheduling assistance and develop facilitation content as required for project meetings, working sessions and other project activities.
9. Communicate with system users; and investigate, trouble-shoot, and resolve system problems so that user problems are resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
10. Provide support with pain point and root cause analysis to define End State solution design.
11. Provide training and help during the roll out of any system enhancements or continuous improvement activities.
12. Coach or provide guidance to personnel across the Supply chain spectrum.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude.
People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position :
1. Supporting MES applications in the pharmaceutical industry for a minimum of 2 years.2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in shop floor automation systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry : Experience with Data Historian Systems (e.
g. FT Historian) and integration to process equipment is preferred.3. Instrumentation / Automation & Control knowledge with BMS / SCADA / DCS / PLC is a plus.
4. Knowledge of Rockwell Automation’s PharmaSuite or Werum PAS-X platforms is a plus.5. Compliance with GMP regulatory requirements for validating computer systems, as well as 21 CFR 11.
6. Knowledge of ISA-88 and ISA 95 is an advantage.7. Knowledge of interfacing MES with corporate systems, such as SAP, LIMS and Trackwise, is a plus.
8. Process mapping using OE techniques, or similar methodology.9. Recipe Authoring experience including workflows along with configuration and development abilities in MES systems10.
Knowledge of Shop Floor Network & Control Architecture with Electronic Batch Record Implementation.