AtIngersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around theworld. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,sustainable and efficient environments.
transport and protectfood and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. Weare a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduringresults.
For more information, visit .
includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary : Territory is West Texas including Abilene, Wichita Falls and Denton County. The position is a unique blend of supporting a major distributor and selling direct to customers.
This position is responsiblefor driving the Customer Center equipment salesand service activity. Traveling in a definedgeographic area, this includes quoting, strategizing, prospecting, anddeveloping relationships to achieve revenue targets, maximize profits, increasemarket share and maintain customer loyalty while achieving organizationalgoals.
1) Generate Revenue -Responsible for generating sales of equipment, service contracts, and serviceofferings with our direct end users and partners selling to a defined customerbase within a geographic area.
Develop existing customer base and securenew, competitive accounts to expand IR presence in the market. Provide anddesign compressed air solutions to fulfill industrial customer needs.
Productsinclude compressed air equipment, accessories, turnkey installations, servicecontracts, parts, service, rental equipment and energy audits.
Keep currentwith all product knowledge, industry standards and training needed. Executestrategy for continuous improvement and exceeding customer satisfaction.
Achieve all assigned sales targets.
2) Develop People Capabilities - Provide selling skills and product / servicestraining for dealer sales personnel (as required) as well as personnel withincustomer center.
Partner with services team to best understand products andservices and satisfy and anticipate customer’s needs.
3) Manage Cash - Ensure that all orders obtained are error-free with correctcustomer documentation. Ensure resolution of all customer disputes.
Manage allcosts associated with selling efforts, including travel and entertainmentexpenditures.
4) Ensure adherence to safety rules (vehicle safety, customer site safety) inthe field, as well as in the customer center.
5) Earn Customer loyalty by collaborating cross functionally. Leverage bestsupport for customers by partnering with service team to help troubleshootcustomer issues or offer unique solutions.
6) Maintain Customer Relationship Management database including face-to-facecustomer interactions, assets, agreements, contacts, and opportunities in ordermanagement system.
Record order follow-up activities (e.g. delivery), reportingrequirements (email) and database requirements. Provide feedback on marketconditions.
Responsible for driving and tracking sales pipeline of all accountactivity and daily reporting.
We are committed to helping you reachyour professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitivecompensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensivebenefits to help you live your healthiest.
We are committed to building aninclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the differentbackgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation,generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate then you belong with IngersollRand.
Progress begins with you.