Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with a leading Cork hospital to source a Cardiac Catheterisation Physiologist.
Responsible to the Chief Cardiac Catheterisation Technician you will at a minimum be responsible for performing and interpreting a number of cardiac tests as required.
Equally you will be responsible for assisting during procedures and any other intervention carried out in the cardiac catheterisation Laboratory.
To be considered for the role interested applicants should :
1. Be an associate of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technicians or equivalent
2. Have a diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
3. Post qualification experience in non-invasive testing and cardiac
catheterisation is desirable.
4. The successful candidate should possess good interpersonal skills and an
awareness / sensitivity towards patient needs.
4. Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high volume
5. An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
6. Have good verbal and written communication skills.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
For further details, please contact me on
t : +353 21 4626138