FRS Recruitment are currently expanding, and we are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant for our commercial team based in our Dublin Office.
POSITION SUMMARY :
To ensure all the recruitment and selection activities meets the highest quality possible and fulfils organisational and contract requirements.
Demonstrate excellence and best practice in finding solutions to staffing issues, maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships.
Ensuring all work on behalf of FRS Recruitment is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with the vision and values, finance and service delivery outcome measures, whilst providing customer service excellence.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
10 REASONS TO JOIN THE FRS RECRUITMENT FAMILY :
1. We are developing our 10 Branch National Team of 67 employees to 160+ employees, so for those looking for career progression , our growth will bring massive opportunities
2. We are Irish, part of FRS Network, in business since 1980 and FRS Network has a total of 70 offices nationally . Our sister companies include FRS Training, Turas Nua (The Government's Job Path Company) FRS Fencing, Farm Relief Services and more.
3. FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
4. No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
5. First class support staff via our large shared services : an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting Recruitment Consultants for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
6. Our technology is outstanding (database 250K+, high performing digital website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver candidates for the most challenging roles
7. Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6-month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
8. Our environment is non micromanaged , offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours .
In short, we really look after our employees
9. Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
10. We are highly networked in Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Commercial (Non-Tech) Divisions